Leírás és Paraméterek
TECH -1 T SHOE
The redesigned Tech-1 T offer drivers optimum levels of comfort, fit and feel. Featuring a bovine leather and suede construction with a suede collar, the shoe boasts a cut away section at the heel to allow movement while operating the pedals with no pressure points while driving. Every aspect of the shoe has been carefully considered to keep weight as low as possible without compromising robustness; the Velcro strap is a single later for added lightness, while also ensuring there is no pressure point on the instep, and the classic lace closure system features hidden loops on the lateral and medial to guarantee a snug but unrestrictive fit. The all-new rubber sole, which mimics an asymmetric tire tread, is water repelling and oil resistant to offer high levels of grip and thicker for enhanced levels of comfort in and out of the car, while the mid sole offers reassuring levels of cushioning. Other neat touches include an outer toe protector for comfort and durability, and a Nomex® lining to protect the entire foot against heat.
- Complies with FIA (FIA: 8856-2000) homologation standards.
- Main upper constructed from durable, full grain leather with suede for optimized levels of durability, comfort and abrasion resistance.
- Strategically positioned perforation zones for enhanced cooling performance and maximized airflow.
- Dedicated lateral toe protection.
- Dual closure system incorporates adjustable hook and loop strap plus traditional lacing and a hidden loop system for a personalized fit and secure closure.
- Para-aramidic fiber tubular lining construction for excellent heat-resistance, weight saving and reduced seams.
- Collar padding constructed from Nitrile rubber, which is specifically blended to give a high resistance to oil while providing a good feel and flexibility, for comfort and weight-saving.
- Tongue features perforated soft tongue padding for comfort and improved fit.
- Collar is cut lower at the rear to allow for greater Achilles’ heel comfort and improved range of movement.
- FIA/Alpinestars label on the tongue made from fireproof PU film transfer.
- Features a multi-compound construction and ergonomic polypropylene heel counter plus integrated insole, which provides support, protection and stability.
- Fireproof PU midsole for comfort.
- New lightweight rubber compound sole with new textured grip and improved pedal feel in race conditions. The outsole also features a toe protector for enhanced durability and abrasion resistance.